Modelling the effect of Chlamydia trachomatis testing on the prevalence of infection in England: what impact can we expect from the National Chlamydia Screening Programme?
- 1HIV/STI Department, Health Protection Agency, Colindale, London, UK
- 2Modelling and Economics Unit, Health Protection Agency, Colindale, London, UK
- 3Immunisation, Hepatitis and Blood Safety Department, Health Protection Agency, Colindale, London, UK
- Correspondence to Dr Matthew David Dorey, Modelling and Economics Unit, Health Protection Agency, 61 Colindale Avenue, London NW9 5EQ, UK;
- Accepted 6 April 2012
- Published Online First 26 June 2012
- Mathematical model
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- epidemiology (general)
- sexual networks
This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial License, which permits use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non commercial and is otherwise in compliance with the license. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/ and http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.0/legalcode.