- Correspondence to: Ms H M Götz Municipal Health Service Rotterdam, Department Infectious Diseases, PO Box 70032, 3000 LP Rotterdam, the Netherlands;
- Accepted June 24, 2004
- First published January 28, 2005.
Web-only Figure and Tables The figure and tables are available as downloadable PDFs (printer friendly files).
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer,
you can download this free-of-charge, please Click here
Files in this Data Supplement:
- [View PDF] - Figure 2 Observed frequencies of C trachomatis infection against predicted probabilities. (A) Calibration plot of original model. (B) Calibration plot of score (including shrinkage). Triangles indicate observed frequencies by group of patients with similar predicted probabilities.
- [View PDF] - Table 4 Prevalence of C trachomatis infection and risk factors among female participants
- [View PDF] - Table 5 Prevalence of C trachomatis infection and risk factors among male participants
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.