- Correspondence to: K J Looker Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Imperial College Faculty of Medicine, St Mary’s Campus, Norfolk Place, London W2 1PG, UK;
- Accepted August 14, 2004
- First published March 30, 2005.
The tables, figures and references are available as downloadable PDFs (printer friendly files).
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer,
you can download this free-of-charge, please Click here
Files in this Data Supplement:
- [view PDF] - Table 1. HSV-1 and HSV2 seroprevalence by age published since 2002
- [view PDF] - Table 2. Coincidence of HSV-1 and HSV-2 infection by age
- [view PDF] - Figure A. Age-specific seroprevalence of HSV-1 and HSV-2 in �low-risk� and �high-risk� populations in Europe.
- [view PDF] - Figure B. Age-specific seroprevalence of HSV-1 and HSV-2 in �low-risk� and �high-risk� populations in the USA.
- [view PDF] - Table references
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.