This paper reviews the temporal trends in sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and discusses the factors affecting the epidemiology of bacterial STDs.
- GISP, Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project
- HPV, human papillomavirus
- HSV, herpes simplex virus
- MSM, men who have sex with men
- STD, sexually transmitted disease
Statistics from Altmetric.com
Competing interests: None.
This paper has been abstracted from Aral SO and Holmes KK.2
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.