VVE Conference 2019
Sexually Transmitted Infections is pleased to be a sponsor of:
VIRUSES, VACCINES AND ERADICATION CONFERENCE 2019
Thursday 6th June 2019, QEII Centre, London
This one-day conference is dedicated to providing academics and clinicians with novel information for scientific debate on the topic of reducing global disease through virus elimination and eradication. The conference will cover virology, infectious diseases, hepatology, viral hepatitis, HIV, sexually transmitted infections, and emerging and re-emerging viral threats.
In recognition of the event, we have made the following related papers from the journal free to access until the end of August 2019.
- The acceptability of self-sampled screening for HPV DNA: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- HPV infection among a population-based sample of sexual minority women from USA
- Acceptability and ease of use of mailed HPV self-collection among infrequently screened women in North Carolina
- Attendance of MSM at Genitourinary Medicine services in England: implications for selective HPV vaccination programme
- Social determinants of community-level human papillomavirus vaccination coverage in a school-based vaccination programme
- Prevalence and sociodemographic correlates of cervicovaginal human papillomavirus (HPV) carriage in a cross-sectional, multiethnic, community-based female Asian population
- High prevalence of high-risk HPV genotypes other than 16 and 18 in cervical cancers of Curacao: implications for choice of prophylactic HPV vaccine